Sunday, October 23, 2011

Earning an Incentive Trip

As the days and weeks pass, I get closer and closer to earning a trip to Punta Cana.  I'm really excited about this incentive trip for a lot of different reasons.  For me, it's about earning a trip and a vacation.  One of the things that I like most about DCD is the recognition that I receive for my efforts.

I wanted to pass along this link from Milspouse.com regarding earning incentive tips.  I thought it had some good tips and wanted to share!  I hope this helps inspire you to join me in Punta Cana!  If you haven't started working towards your trip or haven't joined DCD yet, please let me know.  I would love to help you reach your goals.

Here is the website -- http://www.milspouse.com/will-work-for-free-travel.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment